Phase 1: Discovery
How is your website connecting with the goals of your business?
An effective Search Engine Marketing approach starts with the clarification of your business goals. Most likely, the fundamental goal of your business when you get down to the bottom of it, is to make money by selling a product or service. However, there may be nuances to even such a straightforward goal as this. And there are a whole host of other possible goals and subgoals that your business is likely to have. In this first phase, we will help you to determine your business goals in relation to the functionality of your website. We will be asking you key questions and we will be carrying out comprehensive research about your business and your website before getting started.
- Client interviews
- Website Usage Analysis
- Scenario Development
- Comprehensive Research
Phase 2: Analysis
When your Search Engine Marketing goals are already in place, finally, it's time to get our internal team of search engine specialists to start developing and analyzing various strategies necessary for the improvement of your site's visibility. The Analysis Phase involves investigating your site's positive attributes and addressing its imperfection to establish a workable solution.
- Website structure analysis
- Google frequency indexing analysis
- Evaluation of inbound link popularity and internal linking
- Meta and h1 tags analysis
- Current website traffic analysis
- Keywords analysis
- Competition benchmarking
- Review site's dynamic pages and improper URL names
- Develop list of primary keywords
- Review potential opportunities needed for inbound links from targeted sites
- Evaluate possible implementation of Blog or RSS feed for the improved frequency of relevant contents placed on site. Action plan
Phase 3: Implementation
Search Engine Marketing is truly a team effort. A great SEO campaign encompasses skills that nearly always surpass those of any individual: writing, marketing, research, programming, and yes, even a little bit of math. In this phase, after studying the framework and the needs of your site, we will start a natural progression of search engine marketing accordingly.
- First strategy meeting with client and introduction to assigned Account Manager
- Final review of primary keywords
- Implementation of on-site changes: meta tags, sitemaps, h1 tags adjustments
- Correction or revision of dynamic pages
- Development of blog and CMS (Content Management System)
- High quality link building campaign
- Content generation: articles, press releases, bylined articles
- Social media optimization for more quality inbound links
- Directory submissions to authoritative directories.
Phase 4: Management and Growth
With so many elements-- organic, paid, onsite, offsite-- in the works for your website now, we have already built up a holistic approach to SEO that you can be proud of. But do not rest on your laurels yet because SEO is never done! The world of search is ever changing, and our SEO strategies may need to change with it. Technological advances in personalization, local search, demographic targeting, synonym recognition, keyword categorization, and so on will require constant adjustment. This last phase is all about cleaning up your site's structure for improved search engine ranking. Cutter-clearing will be done and routing forming process to keep the campaign cruising along.
- Weekly updates to the status of tasks performed on the monthly action plan
- Monthly overview of all services done, inbound links developed, detailed rank tracking report
- Monthly call discussing the results from the prior month and the action plain for the next month